Carbon Hala Inflatable NASS 12’6″ Kit
Price includes 1 belted lifevest, 1 leash, 1 Bluet Drybag w/mini first aid kit, 1 complimentary lesson on how to inflate, set up, deflate, care for your board as well as on the water technique training.
The Hala Carbon Nass is a super-glide touring inflatable SUP designed to take you wherever the water flows. This board wants to crush miles, and, at 12’6” with Woven Dropstitch and Carbon Stringer Technology, the Carbon Nass has the glide, rigidity and speed to take you there. Hala Nass: Say it fast and you’ll get the idea!
You can zoom across a secluded alpine lake or hop a flight to tour down a jungle river. Whatever adventure you choose, you will be hard-pressed to find a faster or more rigid inflatable SUP. Hala Gear’s patented Carbon technology serves up unparalleled rigidity and stiffness while still offering the freedom of portability.
- Included with SUP: Lever-Lock Adjustable Carbon Paddle, Backcountry Rolling Backpack, Fin, Hand Pump and Repair Kit
- SUP Shape: Touring Shape with Glide Rocker
- Fins: 9” Race Center Flex Fin
- Carbon Woven Dropstitch Construction™ with Carbon Stringer Technology and Welded Seams
- 10 Soft Centralized Rigging Points with Tail D Ring
- Nose and Tail Handles and center Step-Flat Soft Handle for easy transport
- Diamond Groove 4mm EVA Deck Pad with 1.5” Raised Stomp Pad
- Industry-leading 5-Year Warranty